miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

my daily routine

    going to see my daily routine  

Monday to Friday I get up very early as 5:00 in the morning, right after I take a shower to wake up, brush my teeth and get dressed.
I hope my brother to get ready to take it back to kindergarten where I do community service as at 8:00 am my friends and I took a break for some breakfast, we go to kindergarten 12:00 noon
then walked to the bus stop which leads to college, almost always have lunch together before going to school at the end everyone is going to class, most of my teachers are very happy and very dynamic classes are from there I leave at 5:00 pm dirrecion take the bus to my house.
I come to my house around 7:00 pm and had dinner with the family almost always eat arepas with egg, cheese and chocolate milkshake, then play around with my puppies as they spend all day alone after I bathe, I make the task I see a little television, and at about 10:00 at night I fall asleep, rest and prepare for the new day.


be happy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario